We offer the technical expertise needed to complement the designer’s craft, freeing you to focus on what you do best. Our integrated electronic prepress services include colour separations via drum scanning or high-resolution scan-back camera anddigital proofing to name a few. Our page assembly and image editing services include retouching, colour conversions and colour corrections in Camera Raw, RGB, Lab and CMYK image modes. Well trained specialists look after and make sure of perfectly executing page processing, changes in typography and image editing tasks. Our experts in Preflighting ensure trouble-free file processing through our PDF-based Kodak Prinergy system.
Our commitment to the latest electronic prepress technologies offers several key advantages to customers such as the following
- Top of the line Apple and Windows computers allowing efficient file processing and on time delivery of online soft and hard-copy proofs.
- Inline spectrophotometers in proofing devices allow consistent and accurate Inkjet colour proofs.
- SquareSpot technology in automated plate imaging devices enables stochastic screening and printing it on high resolution.
- Segregated SERVER systems for secure delivery of files and secure access
- 24-hour backup services for ensuring safe STORAGE and archiving of all electronic files.
Our fully integrated prepress system is calibrated twice on a day to ensure accuracy from file delivery to contract colour proofs to plate-imaging devices or to the digital press. The final result is predictable and accurate colour is produced in the printed PRODUCTS. Our other prepress services include:
- Digital ASSET MANAGEMENT for hosting image libraries on a customer accessible server
- Prompt delivery for all your printing needs.
- Remote soft proofing for online viewing of processed pages and collaborating with multiple stakeholders online
- Capability to handle multiple customers for campaign work.
- Continuous up gradation of hardware and software.
- Quick adaptability to NEW TECHNOLOGY.
- 24 hour service
- Regular Training & TECHNICAL Workshops for workmen and Supervisory Staff.
- Weekly Meeting to ensure continuous improvement.