Any Microsoft Office 2010 version comes with proofing tools, such as dictionaries and grammar rules, for more than one language.
have available and installed with the appropriate language tool offsets, you can change the dictionary language, so you can check the spelling of a written in another language document.
Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjab, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu.
Microsoft Office 2010 system (all versions)
Burn / / ISO Berg extract and run the installation
Microsoft Office 2010 VL ProPlus Angielski (x86-x64) March 2016
– Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus (x86 / x64 Volume License EN-US)
– Version: (SP2)
– Architecture: x86 / x64
– Integrated Update 9 May 2016
– Tools Spelling: English, French, Spanish
– Microsoft Toolkit (activator – Bonus folder)
– Optional: Classic Menu for Office, Office Tab (Bonus folder)
– Windows XP Service Pack 3 (with the exception of 64-bit)
– Windows Vista SP1 / 8.7.10
– Windows Server 2003 SP2 and MSXML (except for the 64-bit version)
– Windows Server 2003 R2 / 2008/2008 R2 / 2012
– Up / burning / unzip it and start the installer
– Activation with Microsoft Toolkit (Bonus folder, click the Office button, select AutoKMS, and then click Enable)